Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm A Bad Blogger

It's been a few days since I last posted anything - my apologies. Sometimes life just gets in the way.

I started my tests that the fertility clinic asked for. I had a few vials drawn to look for any clotting disorders, a lupus test, glucose and of course the thyroid tests.

Count down is on, by the way - 1 week until our first appointment with the fertility clinic. I'm somewhat excited to blog about our journey, step by step. I hope that people just starting out on this roller coaster of trying to conceive (TTC, for future reference) and infertility (IF) will be able to have a look through my ramblings and join us on this adventure.

Also, I would like to ask a small favour. Last night, I was told that a dear friend's 2nd round of IVF didn't take. She and her hubby are absolutely shattered. Please send prayers their way. She's such a strong girl, but she needs all the love and support she can get right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment